DÖRTLÜ YATAY MICRODUCT BORUGERİ
For micro-trenching with narrow width, Flat Duct is the most compatible item. The product can be placed vertically to fit on micro-trenching dimension.
The size of product is relatively tiny which allows better shipping and handling with smaller reel size. As Flat Duct has the same thickness of Bundle Microduct, customers can enjoy the same benefits of Bundle Microduct.
Microduct bundles are produced according to IEC 60794 and the specifications of telecommunication operators.
||Number of Quantity in 40 HC Container
- MATERIAL High Density Polyethylen (HDPE)
- COLOUR White, Red, Green, Blue
- TRACE WIRE Optional
- DUCT MARKING Manufacturer, Product Description, Manufacture Date, Length
En uygun fiyatlar ve fiyat listesi için bizimle irtibata geçebilirsiniz.
Sanbor Microduct Pipe is a bundle of pipes that is made up of several ducts. This pipe bundle is used in network applications such as Ftth (Fibre to the Home) They are suitable for direct buried installation and for inserting or pushing into cable shafts, into ducts or other pipe systems.
In Direct Buried (BD) applications, the Microducts will be directly buried, or bundled into Bundle configurations. Using a thicker walled Microduct is recommended to maintain the optimum fill ratios and have faster, easier installations.
In Direct Install (DI) applications, the Microduct or Bundle configurations will be placed inside an existing conduit, like an Over-Ride or populating an existing conduit. A thinner walled product is recommended where protection is provided by the existing conduit and space is more sensitive.
Characteristics of Microduct Pipes
• Highly resistant to crushing and external impacts
• Suitable for all environments (green or brown fields)
• Optional ribbed surface that enables cable blowing
• Reduced coefficient of friction
• Future proof, can accommodate more cables
• Cost-effective repairs of upgrades
• Requires less connections
Advantages of Microduct over Traditional Methods
• Microduct products are easily and quickly intalled in direct buried applications using minimally invasive micro-trenching equipment.
• Microduct pathways offer superior mechanical and enviromental protection for lightweight microfiber optical cables, which can be easily installed using various air blowing techniques, or traditional cable pulling / pushing methods.
• Microduct patway systems offer telecom carriers increased flexibility de to the ease at which service laterals and drops can be reconfigured and installed as customer demand increases.
Bu ürüne ait katalog bulunamadı.
Bu ürüne ait sertifika bulunamadı.