Microduct Primary Tubes are blown into HDPE ducts over long distances. Due to their inner-wall concept the empty space within occupied or empty duct systems can be optimally used. At the same time the higher inner diameter compared to the buriable micro ducts offers space for high fiber capacities.
Primary Tubes are optimized for installation of air-blown fibers, micro cables and nano cables.
• Primary microduct as can be blown into HDPE protective ducts with diameters Ø40,50,63 mm
• Available with smooth or ribbed inner wall
• Sliding ribs provide an optimum air cushion for the
fiber-optic during the blowing-in process
• Available in varius dimensions in intense colours for better disctriction
• Available with inner silicone lubricated lining
Silicone Inner Lining
- Silicone is co-extruded with inner HDPE wall and creates a permanent, super slippery interior lining. It has the lowest co-efficient of friction compared to other options and its co-efficient of friction does not change with time
- Silicone is preferred by all Network Builders of the world and is the Industry standard for duct lubrication
Microducts are produced according to IEC 60794-5 standard and the specifications of telecommunication operators
||Number of Drums
||in 40 HC
- DIMENSIONS Outer diameter 7 to 22 mm, Versions DI ( direct install) and DB ( direct burried)
- PIPE CONSTRUCTION Sanbor Microduct single pipes are coloured inside or optionally fully tinted; 12 RAL colours are available. Pipes are labelled using inkjet printing at a distance of a metre.
- JOINING Plug-in connections
- MATERIAL PE-HD
- DELIVERY Plywood Drums
- STANDARD IEC 60794-5
En uygun fiyatlar ve fiyat listesi için bizimle irtibata geçebilirsiniz.
Sanbor Microduct Pipe is a bundle of pipes that is made up of several ducts. This pipe bundle is used in network applications such as Ftth (Fibre to the Home) They are suitable for direct buried installation and for inserting or pushing into cable shafts, into ducts or other pipe systems.
In Direct Buried (BD) applications, the Microducts will be directly buried, or bundled into Bundle configurations. Using a thicker walled Microduct is recommended to maintain the optimum fill ratios and have faster, easier installations.
In Direct Install (DI) applications, the Microduct or Bundle configurations will be placed inside an existing conduit, like an Over-Ride or populating an existing conduit. A thinner walled product is recommended where protection is provided by the existing conduit and space is more sensitive.
Characteristics of Microduct Pipes
• Highly resistant to crushing and external impacts
• Suitable for all environments (green or brown fields)
• Optional ribbed surface that enables cable blowing
• Reduced coefficient of friction
• Future proof, can accommodate more cables
• Cost-effective repairs of upgrades
• Requires less connections
Advantages of Microduct over Traditional Methods
• Microduct products are easily and quickly intalled in direct buried applications using minimally invasive micro-trenching equipment.
• Microduct pathways offer superior mechanical and enviromental protection for lightweight microfiber optical cables, which can be easily installed using various air blowing techniques, or traditional cable pulling / pushing methods.
• Microduct patway systems offer telecom carriers increased flexibility de to the ease at which service laterals and drops can be reconfigured and installed as customer demand increases.
Bu ürüne ait katalog bulunamadı.
Bu ürüne ait sertifika bulunamadı.